Efficient Small Batch Production
- Increased Production Speed
- Low Cost Injection Molding
- Small Batch Production Runs
When Do You Need Plastic and Metal Vacuum Casting?
Vacuum Casting is the perfect fit between early design and large scale production.
Vacuum Casting is a perfect when you need a low cost injection molding alternative.
When to use 3D Printing
Design and Prototyping: Use 3D Printers when you are changing your design often and need to tweak the product.
- Easy Design changes
- See the finished product
- Can be printed in-house
- Takes a long time to print each item
- Printed items need sanded and finished
When to use Vacuum Casting
Small Batch Production: When your ready to produce your product, but do not need to produce it by the thousands.
Vacuum casting is perfect for
- Small batch production runs
- Delivering several demos
- increased production speed
- Low cost production
- Custom parts